Friday, October 12, 2007

A little less than being keen




You see this matt? i call it animal cruelty!

I saw you bare handedly trying to eat a friggin bunny on a stick, how very manly.

/rant

Anyway, wtf i stapled my nail today did you know? just like you matt, it was bleeding profusely like crazy, i had to run it under the cold tap.

And fyi i sleep at 2:30 not 3:00 - 30 minutes is a difference! I shall look forward to our next rap battle.

ps. matt we gotta learn some moves for friday. youknowwouwantanalsekskkthxbaigghfgl

6 comments:

MELINA said...

LOL =)
GOOD POST.

MatteE said...

KEEN TO THA MAX

neways work out on a song or sumthin for next friday to perform in assembly

vivnudle said...

hahahah anal seks

Klv_ said...

NOT FUNNY K. My wabbit ran away!

Sigid said...

yea well my OTTER RAN AWAY.

Klv_ said...

The otter is online now ^^^^